Does your home have an ATLAS CHALET SHINGLED ROOF that needs repair?
Mr. Roofer of Atlanta can help!
- The Atlas Roofing Company promoted this product as high quality at an affordable price. They claimed that their Atlas Chalet Shingles were algae resistant and could withstand winds up to 80 mph with an added 30 year warranty. Atlas Chalet Shingle’s cost and promises made them extremely popular with builders, this lead to tens of thousands of homes in Georgia being put on the market with Atlas Chalet Shingles.
- Due to the poor quality of this product, in 2008 the Atlas Corporation discontinued their production. There is no other product in the market that is similar in like and quality. You cannot match it.
- If your home’s roof has Atlas Chalet Shingles and is showing damage, there is only one solution…A new roof.. Replacing the entire roof can seem like a daunting task, but if you have the right people on your team it doesn’t have to be.
- There is no need to panic. If your Atlas Chalet roof has received storm damage, then the insurance company is responsible and legally obligated to provide you a new roof with a real architectural shingle.
- Mr. Roofer of Atlanta’s team is here to help you in filing out your Atlas Chalet claim forms by providing you the correct documentation and evidence needed for the insurance inspection.
Mr. Roofer of Atlanta’s team is here to help you in filing out your Atlas Chalet claim forms by providing you the correct documentation and evidence needed for the insurance inspection.